Monday, August 8, 2011

**UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES**

SO.  When I first set up my blog(s) I really didn't know much about what I'd be doing.  Now that a couple months have passed and I'm so much older and wiser and something something etc., I'm kind of focusing more on drawing and less on whatever this one is for, and not at all on my writing blog and art project blog and whatever.  I guess I'm kind of going to leave this one up, but I'll probably mostly forget about it and most of the action will be over on my Tumblr.  I did have fun setting this one up and kind of figuring things out and writing stuff and putting up photos, so there's that.  I even got one dude following me!  Hi, dude!  I'm waving at you!  I might still post stuff here, who knows.  Anyways just letting everybody(?) know.

1 comment:

  1. It supports 3D acceleration, allowing you to enjoy superior Android gaming on Windows. It supports even the most graphics-intensive games by using Windows OpenGL drivers for improved frame rates. To provide the best performance, applications are mostly run in native x86 mode, with ARM emulation performed only when necessary. This aids the programme in conserving energy and maximising battery life.

    avast cleanup premium crack
    driver easy pro crack
    norton antivirus crack
    rekordbox dj full crack
    keyscape crack

    good sync enterprise crack
    program4pc dj music mixer crack
    avira system speedup pro crack
    originpro crack
    avs video editor crack

    ReplyDelete